ABL has a long history of development and manufacturing of preclinical and clinical virus-based biologics. From 30 years of groundbreaking work with HIV to supporting the latest gene therapy technologies, ABL offers a comprehensive portfolio of services for the effective design, development, manufacturing and analytical testing of vaccine and virus vector products.
Interested in knowing more about our virus manufacturing services?
As a leading CMO in virus manufacturing, ABL offers:
ABL’s expertise in virus manufacturing includes:
- Adeno-associated virus (AAV)
- Poxviruses, i.e. Modified Vaccinia Ankara (MVA), Vaccinia
- Retroviruses, i.e. HIV, Lentivirus
- Rhabdovirus, i.e. Maraba virus (oncolytic virus), Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV)
- Virus-like particles (VLPs)
- Lytic and non-lytic viruses
- Enveloped and non-enveloped viruses