Advanced BioScience Laboratories, Inc. (“ABL”) and its affiliates (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of Users of the www.ablinc.com website (the “Site”), meaning any information about You which is personally identifiable (such as Your name, address, telephone number or email address) that we may collect from You or which You may submit to or through the Site.
In accordance with laws governing the protection of personal data, You are hereby informed that while connecting to this Site, Your personal information may be automatically or voluntarily collected, retained and utilized by Us as described herein.
Your Personal Data
We may collect and process the following personal data about You:
- Data that You provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes data provided at the time of registering to use any registration-only sections of the Site.
- With respect to the use of the Careers section of this Site, You consent to the use by Us of any personal data provided or submitted by You, including Your resume or curriculum vitae, for consideration, verification, and screening by Us with respect to potential employment opportunities at ABL. Such personal data may be transferred and collected by Us and third party contractors and service providers in connection with such purpose.
- We may also ask You for personal data (such as when You report a problem with the Site).
- If You contact us in writing by email or other electronic means, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
The safety and security of Your personal information also depends on You. If You choose or are given a user identification code, password or any other information as part of Our security procedures for one of the registration-only sections of the Site, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and user name for the Site, and You are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them.
We do not have the means to check the identity of people using the Site, and We will not be liable in cases where Your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify Us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of Your password or user name of which You become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by us, at any time, if, in Our opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Site.
You should be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We will endeavor to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to Our Site. Therefore, any transmission of Your personal data to Us remains at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We will use reasonably appropriate procedures and security features to prevent its unauthorized access. If, despite Our security precautions, Your personal data is inadvertently disclosed, We shall endeavor to limit and remedy the disclosure but, to the extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure of Your personal data.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Overseas
By submitting Your personal data to Us, You agree that Your personal data, in electronic and/or physical form, may be stored, transferred or accessed across national borders and entities as needed.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your personal information to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Our contractors and service providers who support Our business.
- If We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business;
- If We or Our assets are acquired by a third party, Your personal data may be among the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, including any applicable laws, regulations or court orders, or to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer or other device.
- To allow You to participate in any registration-only features of the Site, when You choose to do so.
- To respond to any requests you make to Us via the Site or otherwise to communicate information to You.
- To improve the content, services, and products that ABL provides.
- To conduct Our marketing and research analysis.
- Periodically, to send e-mail and postal mail to You using the contact information You submitted via this Site to supply You with the most recent product and service information, except where you have expressed to Us a preference to the contrary.
- For other purposes identified to you.
If You do not want Us to use Your personal data in this way, please contact Our Privacy Officer at the address below. ABL reserves the right to make full use of information that is not in personally identifiable form. ABL does not provide the personally identifiable information You supply to us to outside mailing lists.
You have the right to request a copy of all personal data submitted by You to this Site and held by Us. This request should be made in writing to Our address below and a small charge may be made for this service.
We want to make sure that Your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove personal data You think is inaccurate by contacting Our Privacy Officer at the address below.
Should You have any other queries or complaints about how Your personal data is processed by Us and/or any third parties connected to Us then please write to the address below.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and Our privacy practices, please write to the Privacy Officer at Advanced BioScience Laboratories, Inc., 9800 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA, or contact Us at email@example.com.