We offer career opportunities in many business areas including: Manufacturing, Research and Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Laboratory Operations, Microbiology and Immunobiology, Project Management, Technical Services and much more.
Working at ABL is more than a job. It is a job with a purpose. We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work. ABL welcomes people who want to be a part of a growing dynamic organization which provides a valuable service to both our clients and the general public.
ABL values and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ABL, please call 301-881-5600 or e-mail us.
- An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
ABL is committed to providing our employee with an outstanding benefits package that strives to exceed expectations. Our package includes:
- A generous defined-contribution 401(k) retirement plan
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday leave plans.
Our most valuable resource is our employees and we firmly believe in providing comprehensive employee benefits. Our benefits package offers a variety of choices to protect the welfare of employees and their families.
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short-Term-Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long-Term-Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 6 Weeks PTO (depending on years of service)
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- Transportation Subsidy Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Loan Program
- Computer Discount Program
- Service Awards Program
- Pre- Paid Legal Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Note: The benefits described herein are subject to periodic review. The ABL reserves the right to modify or discontinue these benefits at any time. Nothing in this summary is intended to create a contractual obligation or any definite period of employment. If there are discrepancies between actual policies or benefit contracts and the information contained in this summary, the applicable policies or benefit contracts will govern.
You can also sign up for job notification emails that will alert you when a position becomes available in your field of interest.
Use LinkedIn to see who you may know at ABL.
ABL, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies, and/or search firms. Approved recruiting vendors must get approval from the Human Resources prior to submitting any resume(s).