Using the methods below, ABL detects immunological responses to candidate biologics with the mission to aid our clients rapidly and efficiently advance promising concepts in support of preclinical and clinical programs.
Sample storage and shipment
• Custom assay development
• T and B cell ELISpot
• Intracellular Cytokine Staining (ICS)
• T/B/NK Cell enumeration
• Tetramer and multimer staining
• Lymphoproliferation Study
• Anti-Drug antibodies (ADA)
• Antibody affinity measurement
• Neutralizing Antibody (NAb) assays
• Antibody Dependent Cell-mediated Cytoxicity (ADCC)
• Complement Dependent Cell Cytoxicity (CDC)
• Antibody-mediated Opsonization / phagocytosis
• Epitope Mapping
• Ultra-sensitive and multiplexed assays
• Neurological biomarkers
ABL has successfully supported hundreds of studies evaluating the safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of biologics on behalf of our client’s preclinical and clinical programs. The breadth of our experience spans:
ABL is certified according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
In addition to our commitment to quality, ABL is a participating member of external proficiency programs such as EQAPOL—the External Quality Assurance Program Oversight Laboratory
ABL is honored to be among the participating sites for evaluation of ELISpot, Luminex and Flow Cytometry assay proficiency. ABL has been ranked “Excellent’ on our latest round of ELISPOT testing as part of The Duke’s Human Vaccine Institute’s EQAPOL proficiency testing.
Wherever you are in your product development pipeline, ABL has established protocols and trained personnel for rapid study set-up.We can transfer your method to our laboratories or our team of scientists can work with you to adapt or develop a novel method. In most cases, fresh or frozen samples can be assayed with results provided in your preferred format.