Monoclonal Antibodies Safety Data Sheet
IgG is purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A Sepharose
Quantity: 100 µg
Immunogen: Purified native gp120 of HIV-1IIIB
• Type-specific monoclonal antibody to HIV-1IIIB gp120
• Reacts with HIV-1IIIB gp120 in ELISA and immunoblots
• Inhibits syncytium formation by HIV-1-infected cells with CD4 positive uninfected cells
• Neutralizes viral infectivity by the HIV-1IIIB isolate in a type-specific manner
• Binds to the principal neutralizing determinant of HIV-1IIIB gp120 between aa307 and 320
• Use 5 µg in immunoblots
Reference(s): Pal, R., Veronese, F.D., Nair, B.C., Rahman, R., Hoke, G.M., Mumbauer, S.W., Gallo, R.C., and Sarngadharan, M.G. Characterization of type-specific neutralizing epitope on the external glycoprotein of HIV-1. Intervirol. 86:86-93, 1992.
Veronese, F.D., Rahman, R., Pal, R., Boyer, C., Romano, J., Kalyanaraman, V.S., Nair, B.C., Gallo, R.C., and Sarngadharan, M.G. Delineation of immunoreactive, conserved regions in the external glycoprotein of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1. AIDS Res. Hum. Retroviruses 8:1125-1132, 1992.
Determined using BCA Protein Assay (Pierce Biotechnology, Inc., Rockford, IL). ABL does not guarantee equivalent protein concentration results with other assay methods.
This product does not contain sodium azide.