AUSHON: ULTRASENSITIVE IMMUNOASSAYS
Ultrasensitive Immunoassays and Biomarker Detection Combined with Multiplexing
The Aushon Cira™ immunoassay platform revolutionizes protein biomarker research by combining ELISA’s sensitivity and reproducibility with all the advantages of multiplexing. The Cira™ system can maintain the consistency of a singleplex ELISA while enhancing sample throughput, affordability and sensitivity.
Ciraplex® assays allow multiplexing of up to 12 analytes per well using Aushon’s proprietary microarray printing technology. The combination of astronomy-grade optics with sophisticated, onboard analysis software improve signal-to-noise ratios for dramatically enhanced dynamic range and reproducibility.
From a quality perspective, Aushon’s Ciraplex® assays boast a large menu of over 300 manufacturer-validated kits across 6 species and deliver extremely consistent intra- and inter-plate results. Successful assays have been completed on cell supernatant, serum, plasma, BAL, CSF, mucosal washes, cell lysate and tissue homogenates.
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Wide, extendable, dynamic range
- Multiplexing capabilities facilitates conservation of sample
- Sample inputs include a diverse list of sample types
- Chemiluminescent detection for enhanced low-end discrimination
- Ultrasensitive assay kits detect down to femtogram per milliliter (fg/mL) levels
- Custom arrays can be configured from the current menu of available analytes
- Custom assay development and validation support available for novel markers
Contact us today with your biomarkers of interest and let ABL’s scientists build an Aushon-based solution that best fits your study needs.
ABL & AUSHON BIOSYSTEMS ANNOUNCE ADOPTION OF THE CIRA™ PLATFORM
Aushon BioSystems and ABL announced that ABL has adopted the Cira platform for multiplex and ultrasensitive biomarker analysis.