Oncolytic Virus Manufacturing
Virus manufacturing for oncolytic therapies
ABL has increased capacity, increased scale, and diversified capabilities to offer a variety of suspension and adherent production platforms to manufacture our clients’ novel oncolytic therapies.
Global capabilities include:
- Oncolytic viral vector manufacturing — adherent & suspension platforms:
- Aseptic processing for drug substance & drug product
- US- & EU-based GMP operations
- Global supply for Phase I – III & product approval
- Comprehensive QC release & stability testing
- Process & analytical development, qualification, characterization & validation
- 10+ years proven technical & regulatory track record in oncolytic virotherapies
ABL Expands GMP Viral Vector Manufacturing Capacity with State-of-the-Art Facility Acquisition in Lyon, France
ABL, Inc. (ABL), a global contract manufacturing organization that advances leading vaccines and therapies from clinical development to the commercial market, is pleased to announce a strategic acquisition through its wholly-owned subsidiary, ABL Europe SAS (ABL Europe), of a 6,500 m2 GMP manufacturing site located in Lyon, France.