ONCOLYTIC VIRUS MANUFACTURING
Virus manufacturing for oncolytic therapies
ABL has increased capacity, increased scale, and diversified capabilities to offer a variety of suspension and adherent production platforms to manufacture our clients’ novel oncolytic therapies.
Global capabilities include:
- Oncolytic viral vector manufacturing — adherent & suspension platforms:
- Aseptic processing for drug substance & drug product
- US- & EU-based GMP operations
- Global supply for Phase I – III & product approval
- Comprehensive QC release & stability testing
- Process & analytical development, qualification, characterization & validation
- 10+ years proven technical & regulatory track record in oncolytic virotherapies
Contact us now to speak with one of our experts:
ABL EUROPE AND SILLAJEN EXPAND STRATEGIC MANUFACTURING COLLABORATION FOR ONCOLYTIC VIRUS THERAPIES
SillaJen, Inc., a clinical-stage, biotherapeutics company focused on the development of oncolytic immunotherapy products for cancer, and ABL Europe, an ABL, Inc. company providing dedicated viral vector GMP services for gene therapy, oncolytic products and vaccines for all stages of clinical supply, have expanded their strategic manufacturing collaboration.
ABL EUROPE’S GMP MANUFACTURING FACILITY FOR VIRAL VECTOR PRODUCTION: SARTORIUS STEDIM
A new production facility for the GMP manufacture of viral vectors from non-adherent cell cultures is opening in Strasbourg, France.